It all started out in my parts bin.
I had a clip and the top and inner cap and a section with a nib.
I love my full size one and thought I would make him a little brother.
I use all of the measurements of the junior and I think I am pretty close.
|The joiner piece I had to make up|
|Fitted into the blind cap|
|I adjusted it in and out a wee bit to get it fitting even a bit better than it is in this picture|
|Ready for a test run|
It seems that the threads had broken off the final.
I am thinking that the clip may be putting pressure on the threads.
|Now the taper|
|I used Delron so hopefully I will not have the same problem|